Sunday 20 October 2013

Autumn time!!

The table is set ready for a cosy evening in with friends. ...I can't wait to start carving pumpkins!! Halloween is almost here!!

I have just prepped one of the cocktails from two-tarts.com, and given it a taste: Vanilla & Pear Vodka cocktails. I've had to split the drink and double the juice it's THAT strong. Am I that much of a grandma? Hm, maybe it will make it back up to full strength by the end of the night!
Hubby has the winning cocktail: black rum & ginger ale with apple juice. It is soo yummy and so autumny! :-)


(That is supposed to be spider webs on the table admist the autumn veg... we also had it hanging around the house, but our friends just asked us why on earth did we have cotton wool on the table for dinner? he he I am SO getting this back out to use as snow at christmas...)



No comments:

Post a Comment