Sunday 8 December 2013

Evening at the Christmas Market

Late Afternoon at the Christmas Market:


It was such a beautiful sunset today, and we stopped at the Christmas market twice this weekend, just to wander round. I tried desperately to take out what was a massive lamppost in the left side of this photo. It is really getting in the way of a good picture! ha You can see I failed but better a half post than a full one. I am working on adjusting photos and taking better pictures, and I've a ways to go. I have my eyes on a new camera, the Sony NEX-3:


It seems like a good place to start, not really an SLR and better than a regular digital camera in that it has a really good lens and can be manually set. And I can start learning how to take really beautiful photos. I've never had more than just a regular digital camera and so am a true beginner. It's night's like this though and sunsets this pretty that just make me want to learn how to really capture a good shot (Santa, pleeeease?!) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment