Sunday 27 January 2013

Rainy Sunday





Today the snow turned completely to rain and we were stuck inside again (with a not-so-pretty, not-so-snowy field to watch through the window pane). My hubby and I attempted to brave the cold but ended up with wind-swept hair, snuggled up at home with a hot chocolate. I swear I am getting old before my time! Or was it just an excuse to make more cards...? (tee hee!)

I found a youtube video lately on making stamps and, having bought the tools ages ago, I've been trying the past few weeks to make a few stamps. The image above was on a card I made using a store-bought stamp, that I coloured in with watercolour paint. Here's my first attempt at making my own bird stamp:



Not so elegant as the store-bought one but I think he's kinda cute with his boxed little feet. My next attempt was a coffee cup:



What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment